Authentic Smoktech SMOK Stick V9 Max 4000mAh Starter Kit (Standard Edition)
8.5ml / 0.15ohm
8.5ml / 0.15ohm
Stick V9 Max kit, a new upgraded version of Stick V8 series, consists of built-in 4000mAh battery and Stick V9 Max tank, which are the best combo either from the appearance or the performance. For the "Max", you can tell from its 4000mAh battery capacity, and its large outside diameter in stick and tank, no doubt, they're perfectly compatible with each other. As for the tank, it has a gigantic e-liquid capacity with 8.5ml, and it's specially designed for Stick V9 Max by adopting Mini V2 S1 and Mini V2 S2, both of which are custom-made coils for Stick series battery, focusing on lower wattage but intense clouds and flavor. Holding Stick V9 Max in the hand, you're just the one who can conquer the giant. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
Stick V9 Max tank features:
- Stainless steel construction
- Stick V9 Max tank, bigger than bigger: Stick V9 Max tank is the largest tank ever designed by SMOK. Even bigger bulb glass tube. Even larger filling slot that can easily drip e-liquid into the tank. Upgraded airflow system with even wider three airflow slots.
- 16mm V2 Baby exclusive delrin drip tip: the specially made drip tip has perfect diameter to fit your mouth, and it doesn't need to screw, only with simply press you can finish the install work. Without doubt, it will bring increased airflow and provide more powerful draw effects.
- 8.5ml capacity: Stick V9 Max has 8.5ml capacity, which is the largest capacity ever! There's no need to add the e-liquid frequently, and you can enjoy vaping at ease.
- Convex glass tube: different from traditional tanks, Stick V9 Max tank adopts convex glass tube, which can effectively enlarge the e-liquid capacity.
- Hyper engines: Stick V9 MAX adopts new powerful coils, Mini V2 S1 Coil and Mini V2 S2, both of which are custom-made coils for Stick series battery. They work at lower wattage but with intense clouds and flavor. Mini V2 S1 coil has mesh inside making a good balance of cloud and flavor; Mini V2 S2 coil has more restricted airflow, and it possesses longer life span due to extra direct wicking channels.
- Mini V2 S1 Single Mesh Coil (pre-installed): 0.15ohm (40-80W/BEST:60-70W)
- Mini V2 S2 Quadruple Coils (kit includes): 0.15ohm (30-70W/BEST:45-60W)
- Better airflow system: Stick V9 Max also has an upgraded airflow system, compared with the old version, this new one adds one more airflow slot, you can see 3 slots at the base of the tank. Besides, the width of these 3 slots has been widened, which can help to bring more air in and produce huge vapor.
- How to fill with e-liquid:
- Hold the tank with one hand, and use another one to press button and then move it counterclockwise
- Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip it into the central airflow tube
- Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stand for several minutes to get the cotton completely saturated
- 510 threading connection
- 35mm overall diameter
- 25mm inner diameter
Stick V9 Max battery features:
- Input voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Output voltage: 2.5-4.1V
- Output power: 60W (coil resistance=0.15ohm)
- Standby current: <20μA (no-load) / <100μA (load)
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Charging current: 0.66A
- Welcome to the big stick series, maximize your vaping enjoyment: Stick V9 Max, SMOK's latest pen-style vape with the largest battery capacity to date, has eye-catching outlook and excellent performance, making it stand out among stick series.
- A new power master, with unprecedented built-in 4000mAh battery: Stick V9 Max is a power master that employs an unprecedented built-in 4000mAh battery to provide you powerful and durable vaping experiences. With its large capacity, you can enjoy a longtime vaping; what's more, it will bring you massive cloud of vapor.
- Exquisite appearance: when holding Stick V9 Max in your hand, you can feel how exquisite it is, and the carefully carved battery bottom makes the kit an artwork.
- Distinctive pentagon power button: Stick V9 Max adopts a distinctive pentagon power button which can give you better hand-feel when pressing and is quite easy to operate.
- Intelligent LED indicator to show you clear battery power: Stick V9 Max has LED indicator to tell you the accurate conditions of itself. If pressing the Power Button twice in a row within one second, you'll see the current battery power status. And three kinds of indicator colors on the lower part of the pentagon represent various battery levels. For instance, Green Light: above 70% battery power remaining, Orange Light: 30%-70% battery power remaining, and Red Light: below 30% battery power remaining. Besides, the LED indicator will flash 15 times when the voltage is lower than 3.3V.
- Green light: >70% (input voltage: 3.9-4.2V)
- Orange light: 30%-70% (input voltage: 3.6-3.9V)
- Red light: <30% (input voltage: 3.3-3.6V)
- Multiple protections for your max: multiple protections are provided to avoid potential risks.
- 8 seconds cut-off
- Low voltage protection
- Lithium battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- 510 threading connection
- 28mm overall diameter
- Micro-USB charging port
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (minor parts may made by non-SS)|
|VARIABLE VOLTAGE (VV)||No|
|VARIABLE WATTAGE (VW)||No|
|RESISTANCE (MFG RATED)||0.15 Ohm|
|Power & Batteries|
|BATTERY CAPACITY (MFG RATED)||4000 mAh|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||1*Stick V9 Max Battery, 1*Stick V9 Max Tank, 1*Mini V2 S1 0.15ohm Single Mesh Coil(Pre-installed), 1*Mini V2 S2 0.15ohm Quadruple Coils, 1*USB Cable, 1*User Manual, 1*Spare Parts|
|Dimensionsus | metric|
|LIQUID VOLUME||8.5 ml|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||216 g|